Our courses are attended by a variety of professionals that range from local GP’s, private and NHS healthcare physicians as well as hospital consultants.
Anonymous Feedback Forms are handed out at the end of each course. They are optional to complete and hand back and help us in improving our courses.
Below are a number of comments we have received on our course:
- Elaborate indications, videos in all practical sessions
- Excellent course! Both theory & practical very well taught.
- Excellent all round. Well structured. Comprehensive. Thank you.
- Very informative & useful
- Found the small group sessions very helpful. The internet site is a great idea to refresh your memory once the course is over. Helpful consultants on hand to answer questions
- Thoroughly enjoyed the course. Liked the interactive sessions.
- Fantastic Course.
- Came for a refresher due to loss of confidence. This course has given me the confidence to start practicing again. Thank you.
Previous course comments
- Excellent, interesting, informative thank you. Lots of opportunity to ask questions.
- Excellent course, intensive. Hands-on sessions very useful. Relevant info and advice that we can use and apply in primary care. Thank you!
- Excellent all round brilliant tutors. No complaints.
- Very useful! Looking forward to the website.
- Very useful seminar, clear and concise.
- Very good course, lots of interactions and course leaders all happy to clarify points and do individually.
- Very good practical presentations for joint injections.